Our effective marketing will highlight the quality of your treatment, the high standard of your facility and the professionalism and credibility of your business.
- Most people looking for a medical treatment these days will use a search engine to find you. We can get you on the first page of all of them
- People get inspiration for cosmetic procedures through display advertisements on websites and on social media. We will get you on there
- There is a huge market potential for medical tourism in the West, few clinics do targeted advertising in Europe and the US. Be one of them
- We can target country, gender, age, interests and even territories based on the average income and the quality and cost of local medical care
- Unlike traditional advertising, the results of online advertising are measurable.You know exactly what your return on investment is.
- Avoid expensive facilitators and referrals and cut out the middle man. Our extensive experience show you won’t regret it
Marketing The Medical Tourism
We offer marketing for medical treatment providers and facilities which want to attract patients who seek less costly health care, an affordable cutting edge technology, and general diagnostic health check-ups in combination with travel experience in South East Asia.
We have a proven track record in medical tourism marketing and, yes, in getting medical treatment facilities fully booked.
Our convenient office locations in Thailand and Hong Kong allow us to work with clients from the entire APAC region.
Medical Tourism Facts & Statistics*:
- 64% of patients that traveled abroad for care did not have health insurance.
- Almost 83% of patients traveled with a companion.
- Almost 70% of patients rated their medical care as excellent.
- 33% of patients traveled abroad for cosmetic surgery.
- Almost 90% of patients or their companions engaged in tourism activities.
- Nearly 80% of the demand for medical travel is driven by cost savings.
- 48% of respondents would be interested in engaging in medical tourism again at some point in the future.
- The cost of medical treatment (85%) and state-of-the-art technology (83%) were the most important factors in their decision to travel abroad for treatment.
- In 2012 the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand and the Kasikorn Research Center found that 2,530,000 international patients traveled to Thailand for treatment, the top five nationalities were; Japan, U.S., UK, GCC and Australia. Revenues generated from medical tourism were approximately 4 Billion USD.
*Medical Tourism Association “Medical Tourism Patient Survey” (2013).
Sea, sun, sand and… surgery
Southeast Asian nations such as Thailand, South Korea, and Singapore have taken the lead in marketing their hospitals and countries to this new wave of medical tourism, where consumers are hailing from countries in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Australia. Our clients in Thailand testify that the competition among healthcare providers in the region has increased.
Medical Tourism in Hong Kong and China
Not to be left behind, other countries in Asia, such as Hong Kong and China are fast emerging as a desirable destination for individuals seeking medical care in a wide range of medical specialties, including cardiology, neurology, and orthopedics. China, for example, is home to leading stem cell research and treatment hospitals that offer Westerners stem cell treatments that are still considered experimental or have yet to be approved in their home country. Whereas Hong Kong is now recognized as the Asian hub for the treatment of cancer.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS:
Medical Tourism Marketing
Hope Rehab Thailand
Medical Tourism Marketing
How Do We Do It?
- Our tailored campaigns target patient groups with defined clinical symptoms
- We make sure your advertising reaches the most relevant audience and creates trust and credibility
- We understand the regulatory environment that physicians, hospitals and medical businesses operate within and have the requisite systems to address
- We avoid focusing on misleading metrics like visitors and impressions and instead focus on tangible (‘real’) results like patient leads, appointments and revenue
- We always measure the results of our programs and provide full transparency to clients
- We integrate your financial investment so you get a clear picture of your return on investment (ROI) and program value
- We target condition-based keywords through a variety of digital media channels in the specialties that generate revenue
- We customize our advertising campaigns based on the patient groups you want to attract and the treatment you provide
- We can even target family members looking for a treatment for their loved ones
SOME OF THE SECTORS WE WORK IN
- Get in touch, tell us about your goals and your unique selling points
- We will look at your market and offer and give you honest feedback
- We will evaluate your website and tell you if we belive it will sell
- We will analyze the market and your competitors for you
- We will propose a campaign structured for your needs
- Based on your strategy, markets and channels we give you an affordable price
- If we don't think we can help you we will propose a way forward so we can.
Well...YOU Found Us
let's help others find you...
Why not give it a try?. With our 30 day money back guarantee and a minimal investment for the ads themselves you will know if online advertising works for you.
You may have tried other less serious agencies who promised everything and delivered nothing. With no binding contracts and a 30 day money back guarantee you risk very little.
You may have tried on your own without results. But you were competing against a whole industry who specializes in online marketing only. Focus on your core business and let us do the rest.
We will provide you with reference customers on request.